What is RoboAuthor?
RoboAuthor is an easy-to-use visual tool for quickly and efficiently creating manuals and hypertext documents. Main features:
- HTML Help
with one click (requires Microsoft HTML Help workshop installed);
- both .CHM and .HLP (old WinHelp format) and Website with a single tool;
- Delphi, C++ MFC, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C, Java, even Microsoft Access, Visual Objects, Clarion, APL, Visual FoxPro... - you can show a single help topic from within any programming language
- one manual, one source file;
- easy Table of Contents; easy keyword list; topics (pages) easy to add and to link
- frames, text styles, hot spots, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, video, visual linking (no broken links, ever!): all without coding!
- optimized also for large works (with the quick link feature you can manage 1000 pages with ease: no file names to remember, everything visual and damn fast);
- want to make the same change to every page of your manual? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- CHM or HLP file is free for distribution, i.e. no royalties;
- HTML export compatible with any browser
- small and smart: runs on almost all MS Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8; even an old Pentium I 100Mhz with 16MB RAM and Windows 95 is fine;
- new! supports external plugins (such as 3D Buttons)
It is designed to save you time and effort.
Since 1996, leader in hypertext and hypermedia authoring