GETTING STARTED WITH ROBOAUTHOR
RoboAuthor allows you to create professional help systems, documentation, user manuals for your desktop or web software application, from a single source.
[overview - PDF manual - visual online manual - screen shots - Web forum - frequently asked questions - contact us - get it now]
- "Insert >New page" for adding a new topic / new page (or CTRL +)
- "Insert >Link" for creating links between topics
- double click a link for browsing between pages
- use CTRL + and CTRL - to sequentially span pages
- "Hypertext >Predefined page order - TOC" for creating Chapters and sub chapters
- "Hypertext >Keywords" for adding a keyword to the global keyword list (then you can assign up to 20 keywords for each page, with drag and drop from the global list)
- "Publish >Export WinHelp" and "Publish >Export HTML Help" for creating CHM or HLP files (you need the free Microsoft HTML Help Workshop and Microsoft Help Compiler installed - RoboAuthor will talk with them). You can also export to HTML for your Website.
It depends on the application development tool, click here for more information. Delphi, C++ MFC, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C, Java, even Microsoft Access, Visual Objects, Clarion, APL, Visual FoxPro are some programming tools used by our customers.
RoboAuthor is really easy! So, what are you waiting for?
easy software for busy people!
RoboAuthor is a VisualVision software.
Take advantage of our great offers and be productive in minutes. [electronic edition, click here] [CD edition]
Get started in 2 minutes [click here]
Overview in 10 steps [click here]
The fastest way for starting with RoboAuthor is to get the fast PDF manual - you need the free Acrobat Reader and XP or the free WinZip for decompressing [click here]
Read the manual online [click here]
Any question? See the frequently asked questions [click here]
Talk about your projects, exchange tricks and ideas with other users [click here]